- Stop paying to offer financing to your customers! Our service is completely free and provides your customers with options to finance their project.
- Close more deals when customers without cash or equity needs funds. Close larger deals when your customers have easy access to more funds.
- Financing banners and content for your website. As well as custom co-branded marketing material to bring with you in the field.
- Simply click “Get Started” below and fill out the form to get setup with a custom financing page for your website. Or, add a financing banner to your website that links to ours. Both will let your customers know you offer financing, and give them one-click access!
- Pre-approvals in just seconds. Your customer can receive funds as soon as the next business day.
- No scanning in documents, filling out forms, contractor liability, or worrying about complying with federal regulations. Direct your customer to us, and we do the rest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most of our lending partners are able to fund within 5 days. Depending on the lending partner your customer chooses, they may be able to have their funds as soon as the next business day.
Typically when a customer is applying for financing, they have already been in conversation with you about project scope and cost. At this point in the pipeline, it is rare for the homeowner to jump to another contractor. We recommend our partners sign a contract contingent on loan approval to secure the job.
Our program is completely free for contractors. Just link your website to ours so your customers know you offer financing, and we do the rest. No paying points, no buying down interest rates, and no liability on your end for the loan. When your customer gets a loan from one of our lending partners, they'll have the funds to pay you with cash or check meaning no credit card transaction fees either!
FinanceMyProject is able to retrieve pre-qualified offers from our lending partners in just seconds. Full approval times can vary between lending partners. In some situations, lenders may request verification documents in order to make their final approval decision (ex. pay stub to verify income). In those cases, approval times are dependent on the applicant providing the requested documents.